This is a forum for discussing the gay marriage issue, California Proposition 8, and the reasons why it is vital to defend and support traditional marriage. All comments are welcome. The statute of liberty is the banner because, liberty is at stake. Religious liberty is one casualty of legalized same-sex marriage. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that traditional marriage be defended and preserved. You can support traditional marriage by clicking here.
- This is how most of us feel!
- A Biology Teacher Speaks!
- Where Do Babies Come From?
- Real Civil Rights
- Examples of tolerance?
- Gay Marriage/Gay Rights already being pushed in school
- No one took away a gay’s right to marry
- Gay Marriage does and will affect public education!
- A funny and persuasive case for Obama
- A Constitutional Case for Prop 8!