Please read this article. It explains my personal feelings, and the general feelings of the hundreds and thousands of Prop 8 supporters I have met the past few weeks. We do not have a hatred of people with same-sex attraction. Prop 8 is not a referendum against gays. It is a referendum against a Supreme Court overstepping its bounds, and a referendum against defining marriage as something other than the union of a man and a woman.
- This is how most of us feel!
- A Biology Teacher Speaks!
- Where Do Babies Come From?
- Real Civil Rights
- Examples of tolerance?
- Gay Marriage/Gay Rights already being pushed in school
- No one took away a gay’s right to marry
- Gay Marriage does and will affect public education!
- A funny and persuasive case for Obama
- A Constitutional Case for Prop 8!